Friday 18 February 2011

is this The One?

Dafont.com is most useful when searching for a specific font style. After searching through the number of pages that included serif fonts, i thought i would have to change my font style all together to sans serif, because i couldn't find anything that caught my eye.


However i found one that made me stick with using a serif:




Euphorigenic 


I really like the quirkiness of this font, it's a fun looking serif with the letter T's hanging lower than the rest. This just adds something a bit extra to the font, i also like the curls at the end of the A and C, again quirky but fits exactly what i was looking for.

A font that had a serif, but wasn't to harsh more soft, slightly rounded. GREAT! 
I also like how it carries a similar look to the previous font.


No comments:

Post a Comment